Slow growing Freedom Ranger chickens, raised on pasture with certified organic/Non-GMO feed. Moved daily to fresh grass. Processed humanely in a local facility. Livers, hearts, necks, and gizzards included inside each chicken. Choose small, medium, or large chickens. Frozen and vaccuum sealed.
PASTURE-RAISED CHICKENS - WHOLE
- Slow growing Freedom Ranger chicks moved to pasture at 2-3 weeks of age
- Free range inside large portable shelters - shelters moved daily
- Fed certified organic, Non-GMO feed mixture from day one
- No antibiotics - No growth hormones - No drugs - No chemicals
- Processed at 10-11 weeks for maximum flavor
- Humanely processed at local, family-owned USDA inspected facility