ORDERS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. FROZEN CHICKENS AVAILABLE IN THE FARM STORE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Slow growing Freedom Ranger chickens, raised on pasture with certified organic/Non-GMO feed. Moved daily to fresh grass.
Whole Chickens $5.95 per pound/8 Piece Cutup Chicken $6.45 per pound. Cutup into 8 pieces. $10 deposit per chicken due at time of order. Typical weight of approximately 3.5 - 4 lbs.
Order now to reserve your chickens. Deposit deducted from total due at pickup. Packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag. Livers, hearts, necks, and gizzards sold separately in store. Fresh chickens available for pickup June - November, limited supply of frozen chickens available during winter months. Specify Fresh or Frozen and Whole or Cutup when ordering. Fresh chickens are available for pickup on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only on processing weeks specified.
For multiple pickups dates place separate order for each preferred pickup date. Minimum 2 chickens per order please.
PASTURE-RAISED CHICKENS - ORGANIC FEED
- Slow growing Freedom Ranger chicks moved to pasture at 2-3 weeks of age
- Free range inside large portable shelters - shelters moved daily
- Fed certified organic, Non-GMO feed mixture from day one
- No antibiotics - No growth hormones - No drugs - No chemicals
- Processed at 10-11 weeks for maximum flavor
- Humanely processed at local, family-owned USDA inspected facility