Slow growing Freedom Ranger chickens, raised on pasture with soy free and corn-free certified organic/Non-GMO feed. Moved daily to fresh grass. Processed humanely in a local facility. Whole chicken cutup into 8 pieces with 2 breats, 2 thighs, 2 legs, and 2 wings includes liver, heart, neck, and gizzard inside each chicken. Choose small, medium, or large chickens.Frozen and vaccuum sealed.
PASTURE-RAISED CHICKENS - SOY FREE CUTUP
- Slow growing Freedom Ranger chicks moved to pasture at 2-3 weeks of age
- Free range inside large portable shelters - shelters moved daily
- Fed certified organic, Non-GMO feed mixture from day one
- No antibiotics - No growth hormones - No drugs - No chemicals
- Processed at 10-11 weeks for maximum flavor
- Humanely processed at local, family-owned USDA inspected facility