Slow growing Freedom Ranger chickens, raised on pasture with certified organic/Non-GMO feed. Moved daily to fresh grass. Processed humanely in a local facility. Cutup into 8 pieces - 2 breasts, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks, and 2 wings. Choose small, medium, or large chickens. Includes liver, heart, neck, and gizzard inside each chicken. Frozen and vaccuum sealed.
PASTURE-RAISED CHICKENS - CUTUP
- Slow growing Freedom Ranger chicks moved to pasture at 2-3 weeks of age
- Free range inside large portable shelters - shelters moved daily
- Fed certified organic, Non-GMO feed mixture from day one
- No antibiotics - No growth hormones - No drugs - No chemicals
- Processed at 10-11 weeks for maximum flavor
- Humanely processed at local, family-owned USDA inspected facility