Available for a limited time while supplies last. Four dozen JUMBO pasture-raised eggs, mostly brown although we may have a few hens that lay green or white eggs. Fed Organic/Soy-Free Feed. Recycled cartons. Hand collected 2 times daily. Free range on rotated pastures during spring, summer, and fall. Winter in greenhouse.
STORE OR CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY, NO SHIPPING.
PASTURED/FARM FRESH EGGS - FOUR DOZEN JUMBO
- Free range around portable Egg Mobile in 1-2 acres paddocks
- Eggmobile and fenced paddock rotated to fresh pasture every 2-3 days
- Fed certified organic/soy-free/non-GMO feed mixture
- Raw apple cider vinegar added to water
- We do keep a few roosters with the hens for predator protections, some of the eggs may be fertilized
- Only dirty eggs are washed, no chlorine sanitizer used
- Never fed any antibiotics - growth hormones - parasiticide