Half gallon of raw A2 Guernsey milk. $9.00. Bring your own wide-mouth containers to fill, or we can sell you glass jars for an additional charge.
AVAILABLE MILK FOR EACH DAY WILL BE RELEASED FOR ONLINE PURCHASES 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO STORE OPENING, AND ONLINE MILK SALES WILL CLOSE 30 MINUTES LATER AT STORE OPENING.
ANY MILK NOT SOLD ONLINE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE STORE FOR WALK-IN CUSTOMERS.
ALL ONLINE ORDERS MUST BE PICKED UP THE DAY ORDERED.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 2 GALLONS OF MILK PER CUSTOMER PER DAY. ONLINE SALES ARE LIMITED TO 2 GALLONS PER CUSTOMER PER WEEK.
Sorry, NO SHIPPING OR HOME DELIVERY allowed for RAW MILK.
Purebred Guernsey Cows are on pasture all day, every day during spring, summer, and fall. Only go inside for milking twice daily. 90% of their diet is pasture forage or hay, supplemented with a small ration of organic alfalfa pellets and certified organic/soy-free dairy ration at milking time. This milk is golden yellow, high in butterfat, protein, probiotics, and cancer fighting CLA.
All raw milk purchased online must picked up from the farm store, no shipping or deliveries allowed by state law. Purchase milk already bottled in glass jars from our coolers, or bring your own container to fill from our store cooler, wide mouth jars or jugs work best. We cannot fill narrow openings such as plastic milk jugs or Oberweis bottles.
RAW MILK - HALF GALLON
- Cows are mostly grass fed, they receive a small supplement of certified organic/soy-free grains and mineral mix while milking.
- During spring, summer, and fall they are outdoors on rotated organic pastures daily
- During winter they are fed high quality, organically-raised alfalfa and grass hay or stockpiled pasture forage
- They never receive any growth hormones or stimulants.
- Each cow is tested daily for mastitis, milk samples tested monthly for bacteria, Ecoli, coliform, and somatic cell count.
- Antibiotics are only used if a cow has a severe, life-threatening infection that cannot be resolved through homeopathic/herbal remedies.