2 GALLON LIMIT PER CUSTOMER PER DAY
Raw milk from our neighbor's herd of grass fed Jersey cows. Certified organic, A2A2 milk with 5.5-6% butterfat. Not pasteurized or homogenized. Produced under highest Raw Milk Institute certification standards for human consumption . Pre-bottled in one gallon jugs.
Note: This milk is labeled as "pet milk" per state regulations.
AVAILABLE MILK FOR EACH DAY WILL BE RELEASED FOR ONLINE PURCHASES 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO STORE OPENING, AND ONLINE MILK SALES WILL CLOSE 30 MINUTES LATER AT STORE OPENING.
ANY MILK NOT SOLD ONLINE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE STORE FOR WALK-IN CUSTOMERS
ALL ONLINE ORDERS MUST BE PICKED UP THE DAY ORDERED.
Sorry, NO SHIPPING OR HOME DELIVERY allowed for RAW MILK.
RAW MILK - ONE GALLON
- Cows are mostly grass fed, they receive a small supplement of certified organic/soy-free grains and mineral mix while milking.
- During spring, summer, and fall they are outdoors on rotated organic pastures daily
- During winter they are fed high quality, organically-raised alfalfa and grass hay or stockpiled pasture forage
- They never receive any growth hormones or stimulants.
- Each cow is tested daily for mastitis, milk samples tested monthly for bacteria, Ecoli, coliform, and somatic cell count.
- Antibiotics are only used if a cow has a severe, life-threatening infection that cannot be resolved through homeopathic/herbal remedies.