Our turkey bone broth is carefully prepared from our summer batch of turkeys by the chefs at the award-winning Hometown Sausage Kitchen. Ingredients include onions, carrots, celery, garlic, herbs, sea salt, and apple cider vinegar. Extra thick, should be used at half the portions of typical bone broths in recipes.
Packages in resealable quart container and frozen.
TURKEY BONE BROTH
- Broad Breasted Bronze poults moved to pasture at 3-4 weeks of age
- Free range in and around portable shelters - shelters moved daily
- Fed certified organic feed mixture from day one
- No antibiotics - No growth hormones - No drugs - No chemicals
- Processed at 16-18 weeks for maximum flavor
- Humanely processed at local, family-owned USDA inspected facility
We will replace any defective or damaged products with similar items. No refunds for order deposits, a store credit will be provided instead.